Monday, May 31, 2010

Nana and Bapa visit

my parents came to visit us for the weekend, and we had a lot of fun! we went out to eat, swimming, to the park, shopping, and went on lots and lots of walks!



they left today, and we were sad to see them go...



seriously though, despite her crazy dance, Liv has been saying all day "i miss nana and bapa". good thing they will be back in July!

I went and got some flowers today. I have no idea what I'm doing, so no critics please, but here is what I did today...











3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful! I want to come and snag that last planter for MY house! Yes, you do know what you're doing... you have an eye for it.

I still look at your blog every day. Avery's backfloat was EXCELLENT~! Glad to see you had company for the weekend. And, I am anxiously waiting for pics of the inside of your new home. How exciting.

Linda Rogers said...

Just wanted to tell you that I think your blog is really cute! Check mine out as it is "twincess-diaries... because I am a identical twin. My nephew helped me come up with the blog name.

Jamie said...

I think the flowers look great. Much better than what my artificial ones look like! ha ha, those are the only flowers I can't kill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story