Sunday, February 1, 2009

the week in rewind...

Monday: Liv's 1st speech lesson
lice discovered in Avery's classroom
Tuesday: Kept Avery home from school because I am freaked out about lice
Wednesday: Long day...I was a mean mommy, my girls were jumping off the walls, and 8 pm could not of come any faster
Thursday: Daddy and Avery went out for a date to Applebees and Walmart...how lovely
Friday: Liv spiked a temp in the morning but didn't get sick...hmmm....
Mom and Dad had a lovely evening out with friends
Lovely friends came over to house to chat till 1 am
Saturday: Avery and Mommy went to BIG town to do some fun shopping and pick up Liv's photos.
Sunday: church, naps, laundry, family....

Please offer up a few prayers that my girls will be on their BEST behavior Monday-Wednesday. Lots going on, and Mommy needs to not have crabby whiny girls!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So, I bought the Pedi-Egg thing for your feet. Walgreens had it so I picked it up. I have to say that I like it so far. My feet needed it and with some regular lotion myt feet may actually be smooth. Dan and I got to go an a date on Saturday as well. It was nice. I wish we had more time out but we went to Olive Garden and went shopping at Kohls. That was all we had time for before getting back to relieve our sitter. We had a set amount of time we said we would be gone for. Natalie went with us. I still can't leave her yet. Although I left her in the nursery at a Janesville church today. So I did leave her for a short time. She was not happy with me when we got back to her. How funny.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Sounds like a very busy week. Ours included 2 snow days last week...with more this week it looks like. And too many sick kids!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story