one of the worst days...EVAH

7:49 PM

You know it's gonna be a bad day when it's 6:30 and both of your kids somehow in the night ended up in your bed, and they are slowly waking up way.too.early.

THEN, when they wake up, the start to bother each other, and then start playing with the dog (which is a no-no until I can take her outside).

So, I was crabby from the time I awoke. I knew it was going to be a not so great day.

Add in the fact that you kids haven't really been able to leave the house in 2 weeks, plus that they are sick, and that you have to do medicine all day. They have cabin fever, and are more often than not - worst enemies. Oh, and 2 year old has the nastiest diaper rash going on because of the wonderful stream of 'rea that's coming out of her.

So, I was able to have 1 good day of potty training Liv, and then the diarrhea came full force, and now we are back 10 steps. It's like the great day we had is all forgotten, and now she is confused why mommy is not having her go to the potty all the time. grrrr...

The girls have been bouncing on furniture, fighting, whining, crying, bothering each other all.day.long. It was one of my worst mommy days EVAH and at 4 pm I wanted the day to be over. I barely survived this day. It was rough...real rough.

I feel like all I did today was demand, yell, correct, break up, sigh, breath deep, scold, change diaper, feed, medicine all.day.long.

I am hoping tomorrow is a better day....

You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...