Sunday, February 4, 2007

Let's play chess...


Avery once saw some men on TV playing chess, and I guess she thought it looked like a fun game to learn to play. She calls it "chest". Here she is with her fisher price little people animals on a tv tray in our living room. She lines them up in rows, they switch places, along with saying "check". She loves it when we "play" chess with her. There is no logic to this game, just moving animals and saying check. I don't even know how to play real "chest" anyhow...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Jennisa, you feed my blog-reading addiction so nicely! Thanks for all the super posts. I know how to play "chest" about as good as Avery. You know, my one friend Carrie reads your blog too, now. I just helped her set hers up yesterday. There's a link to it on my blog (the pauly's...). Anyway, it's just fun how people can get connected through blogs. She likes your layout. How on earth did Jerry (is that who helped you?) get it? It's not a Blogger layout, is it? I like my black one, I won't steal it...just curious. Let me know! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story