38 Weeks

1:45 PM



Dr appt was on Thursday again.  Blood pressure was good, not dialating, heartbeat was in the 130's, and I measured right at 40 weeks.  We got to have a growth ultrasound, where baby boy looked perfect!  They are guessing he's right around 6 lb 5 oz.  Fluid levels are good, and he is engaged and ready to go :) And, still a boy!!! :)

How far along: 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 28-30 lbs

Symptoms: tailbone pain, contractions, blood rushing to my legs and arms, uncomfortable, headaches here and there

Maternity clothes: yup
Stretch marks: nothing new!
Sleep: still loving my daily naps
Best moment of this week: my hour massage that was a gift from my momma!
Miss anything: having my body to myself
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: no
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: boy
Labor signs:  contractions still....more often, but nothing super crampy yet
Looking forward to: baby coming in less than 2 weeks!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...