Prep for this new baby boy has finally begun! Since we found out about this pregnancy, all of the "things" we have been getting have been going in our basement bedroom. In the last week or so, the following has been done:
- washed all of baby boy's 0-3 month winter clothes
- washed all of the blankets, burp cloths, sheets, towels, etc.
- washed all of the "things", meaning the bouncer, swing, sleeper, play mat, etc.
- put the crib up
- washed all baby toys
- washed all bottles, suckies, etc.
- made a nursing cover, many burp cloths, car seat cover, diaper bag holder, and wipe case
- began packing my hospital bag
- probably more... :)
So, slowly but surely, we're getting there! I will say that with how I've been feeling, I will be very surprised if baby stays put until C-section day....but, we shall see! :)