10 things we have learned from raising puppies:
1. they can poop in the shape of pretzels
2. they are the only ones who can break out into a wrestling match during an instrumental version of Jesus Loves Me, and not get in trouble
3. each others throw up is just as exciting to them as a normal meal
4. anything that is not taped to the floor is fair game for eating and chewing
5. they like to play the role of "mother" to each other and help clean each others "danger zones"
6. hair, toes, arms, fingers are all forms of teething toys
7. 8 weeks of cleaning up their stuff = endless amounts of paper towels, toilet paper, and laundry detergent
8. one puppy is a lot of work, and 5...well, it's just plain insane.
9. they love you unconditionally, want your attention at all times, and nothing makes them happier than just being with you!
10. Puppies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!