Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tidbits from happenings around our house:

Avery has learned from kids at school, that boys indeed have "wien*rs". It's so sad that she has to be around children that speak like this. It makes me wonder what she hears that she doesn't tell me about. I guess it's all part of "growing up", but gee whiz, I sure wish it wasn't.

Liv is turning 2 on Friday....I can't believe that she will ONLY be 2! It seems like she's been around for a lot longer than that! Not quite sure what we'll be doing to celebrate, but I'm sure we'll think of something! She LOVES horses and DORA right now, so some combination of that and she'll be a happy camper!

Avery was sick 2 days last week from school. Now Liv and hubby are sick with the cold, so I'm sure I'll be dealing with the "man cold" moanings and groanings!

Hubby and I decided that we need to stop with all the fast food/going out that we've been doing. It's sickening how much money has been wasted, so we're going to try our best to stick to only going out on occasions.

To prove that we frequent a certain Mexican restaurant a lot, here is proof.....our favorite waiter invited us to his daughter's 2nd birthday party that was on Sunday! How funny! Avery and I went, and it's CRAZY how big a deal a birthday is in the Mexican tradition! They had clown DJ's and like 50 people there! Lots of family and lots of celebrating!

Piper has been with us now for 2 weeks. She is no where near a pro at the potty training, but I'm not giving up. She goes every time she's outside, she just has to learn to not go on our kitchen floor, and to use her potty pad. GRRR....I'm sick of cleaning up potty!

I'm designing a blog for another very well known Christian Author, and it has been such a joy to work with her. When it's all said and done, I'll let you know all about it!

OH, and October is Pastor Appreciation Month. If you haven't taken the time to drop your pastor a note, or give a gift, please do. As a Pastor's Wife, I am all to aware of the demands that our Pastors have...the late hours, the weird schedule, the constant 'on call'..... Please, take the time to let them know they are appreciated! :) Thanks!

post signature

16 comments:

Heather said...

If you crate train Piper she will potty train faster. That way you don't have to clean up potty anymore!!

Sara said...

Oh....lots going on. I agree with Heather comment about potty training....they won't potty in their crate.
Love my IPOD...totally CUTE!! Sorry about colds going around. AND....we LOVE our pastors...great reminder! The wives deserve mucho credit also.

Robyn said...

Funny I have a kindergartner this year also and a 2 turning 3 in March and I thought the same thing-seems like she has been stuck in the little sister 2 year old mode forever. I keep thinking she should be starting school soon-lol I love reading about your family, I think I found you because you designed one of my friends blogs, can't remember now. On Piper-we got a poodle for the girls birthdays a year ago and she is still NOT POTTY trained. She goes outside and inside. She hides it in corners or rugs where I don't detect until later. She won't go on the hard floor because we see it and she gets scolded. I so wish I would have crate trained. I think ours is too smart, she knows the rules, just tries to get away with it!!!
Have a great day-

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

We have been eating way to much fast food as well. I pick up a lot on the days Kylie from Preschool. I was going to add up how much we have spent since she started school but I am not sure I want to.

Leslie said...

Jennisa, sorry about all the posts, my husband says this is my impatience here. sorry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story