Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay y'all, so we did it.
Not sure what I'm doing, or why we (I) decided that we (I) wanted a dog,
but we're dog owners.

She is just the most precious thing. She is a shih-poo.
Her mama is a black and white shih-tzu, and her daddy is a apricot toy poodle.
She was born on August 17th, so that makes her just over 8 weeks old.

Avery LOVES her, Livvie is interested in her,
hubby thinks she's cute, and I love her (along with second thoughts...normal???).


Oh, you want to know what her name is?
Well, hubby decided on that one.
Her name is Piper.
Not because Gov. Palin has a daughter named Piper,
but because his life has been greatly influenced by John Piper.


She's super tiny, and can fit through our gates we have up.
She's piddled outside 3 times, and inside 5 times (oops).
Trying to figure it all out, I guess!


post signature




7 comments:

Natalie said...

I have a miniature poodle named Piper!! It's a great name, and with some poodle blood in her, i'm sure she'll be a great dog for you :)

Allison R said...

So adorable! Good luck with the potty training!

Lauren said...

we just got a chihuahua mix and named her pepper (we talked about piper, but another family member has a bird named piper--so ironic!) i totally had second thoughts as well. i think you get attached, though, and learn how to work the dog into your life. looks like you'll have some great helpers!

Kelly said...

she's cute. Is she going to get much bigger? My size of dog. I have an Airedale Terrier mix and the mix is what makes her smaller in size. I like smaller dogs for the fact that they are easier to drag I mean haul around.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

SHE IS SO CUTE , WHAT A PRETTY FACE ! GOD BLESS HER, MAYBE SHE WILL TAG ALONG TO SERVICE IN A BAG WITH YOU ALL, LOL THAT WOULD BE THE CHURCHES SECOND MASCOT PIPER!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE TRAINING, WE HAVE A MINI YORKIE THAT IS FULL GROWN AT 4 POUNTS TINY AND PERFECT.. SHE HAS A CUTE FACE!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! I love her!

Tressa

Jamie said...

She's so cute, and I love her name.
I can totally relate to the second thoughts. I remember the night we brought Winston home, I was home alone with the girls. I almost had a panic attack, thinking "WHAT did I just do"! He cried all night long, and it just broke my heart.

Do you feel like it's similar to having a new baby in the house?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story