Thursday, February 28, 2008

sick again...

I know y'all are sick of hearing about my sick family, and geez...I am too.

Today I woke up with body aches and chills...I just hate that "my body feels like a big bruise" feeling.

I relaxed and slept most of the day, so now I feel a little better! Good thing, 'cause there is no break for us moms when we're sick, is there now?

Avery has a cough...

Liv has a runny nose...

It's never ending...

Again, I say....darn that preschool and their germs! :)

7 comments:

beth said...

I know how that goes. We are counting the days until spring.

Love your blog!

Theresa Marie said...

:( I hope you feel better soon!!!

Kimberlie said...

Feel better soon and have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Did you get my email about the blogher ad?

Leslie said...

You have had a rough winter. Hope you all feel better soon.

Jamie said...

I think you guys already put your "dues" in this winter. Hope you feel better soon.

MCK Mama said...

Ugh! So sorry to hear! This winter has been a bear for us, too. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story