Saturday, February 2, 2008

Calgon...Take me AWAY!!!!

If it is what I think it is....

AND, if it is what the nurse at the Hospital thinks it is....

Then, my Livvie has Chicken Pox...


UPDATE #1:
Liv's 30-40 pinkish spots haven't went away yet, BUT, they haven't gotten any worse. They are located on her tummy, back, and around her neck area. I don't know how long it's supposed to be before she gets "peppered" as the nurse says, but it hasn't happened yet. We are still holding out hope that it's just a rash of some sort. She is getting a tooth, so who knows...



...be a rash...be a rash...be a rash...
puh-lease!!!!

UPDATE #2:
It's NOT chicken pox! Can I get a
hallelujah? Her tummy looks the same as it did yesterday, so the nurse now thinks that it is some sort of 'contact dermatitis' rash. YIPPIE!!!!! I never thought I'd be so happy over a rash, but boy oh boy...I AM!!!!!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh NO!!! Poor Baby, has Avery ever had them or is she vacinated?? Has Livvie ever been??

I feel for you, I really do! Where did she get them???

So many questions because you don't hear of little ones getting the chicken pox anymore these days!!

Sue said...

Oh boy - I hope she gets over it quick. Poor thing.

Love the new head and your computer looks great. What kind of camera did you get?

Carrie said...

Gasp! I second Ashley's questions and am sending up prayers for your whole family RIGHT NOW!

Sara said...

Oh yikes....that shouldn't be and hopefully isn't.....let it be the tooth rash/viral rashes can be very nasty.......praying....

Kim said...

Oh NO! Poor lil Livvie.....HOPEFULLY it is just a rash, hopefully.

The Lada Family said...

Your blog is so pretty! How did you get your signature on there?

Haileylada@yahoo.com

Braden & Mason said...

Hi, never commented on your blog, but I love it and your girls are soo sweet. Glad it isn't chicken pox. I know what you were thinking, "where in the world did these come from" My oldest son had them at 6 months old. I was freaking out!!! but on the bright side was too young to know that he could scratch them!!! Feel free to visit our blog sometime!!

Braden & Mason said...

Hi, never commented on your blog, but I love it and your girls are soo sweet. Glad it isn't chicken pox. I know what you were thinking, "where in the world did these come from" My oldest son had them at 6 months old. I was freaking out!!! but on the bright side was too young to know that he could scratch them!!! Feel free to visit our blog sometime!!

Dena said...

Nice dodge - chicken pox would be bad - although a rash is sad too - but i have a feeling it won't slow livvie down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story