Happy Mother's Day!

9:39 AM

A woman once fretted over the usefulness of her life.  She feared she was wasting her potential being a devoted wife and mother.  

She wondered if the time and energy she invested in her husband and children would make a difference.  

At times she got discouraged because so much of what she did seemed to go unnoticed and unappreciated. "Is it worth it?" she often wondered.  "Is there something better that I could be doing with my time?"

It was during these moments of questioning that she heard the still, small voice of her heavenly Father speak to her heart.  "You are a wife and mother because that is what I HAVE CALLED YOU TO BE.  

Much of what you do is hidden from the public eye.  BUT I NOTICE. 

Most of what you give is done without remuneration.  BUT I AM YOUR REWARD.  

Your husband cannot be the man I have called him to be without your support.  Your influence upon him is greater than you think and more powerful than you will ever know.  

I bless him through your service and honor him through your love.  Your children are precious to Me.  Even more precious than they are to you. 

I have entrusted them to your care to raise for Me.  WHAT YOU INVEST IN THEM IS AN OFFERING TO ME.

You may never be in the public spotlight, but your obedience shines as a bright light before Me.  CONTINUE ON.  

Remember you are My servant.  DO ALL TO PLEASE ME."

By:  Roy Lessin

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...