Thursday, May 23, 2013

14 weeks

May 24 - 30




On Monday I had my follow up gallbladder surgeon appt.  She decided that, given how things are going, that we will continue to keep it in until after the baby is born.  If I have any attacks, then we will take it out.  She said that she will take it out around 1 month after the baby is born, and then the stent will be taken out 1-2 weeks after that.  So, not looking forward to all of that with a new baby, but it IS what is best for the baby in the long run...


How far along: 14 weeks

Symptoms: crampy, headaches

Total weight gain: around 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: yup
Stretch marks: nothing new
Sleep: i had to have 2 naps this week...i was exhausted
Best moment of this week: planting!
Miss anything: yummy foods!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: brats, pineapple
Anything making you queasy or sick: nah
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: hoping girl, expecting boy :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

My little guy is 6 weeks and I had an emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder last weekend. It was not fun to have a newborn,have to pump and dump and have my mom take care of him but I am feeling so much better since having it out. I had attacks through my whole pregnancy and was able to make it till after he was born! Hoping everything goes great for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story