Phone dump

12:12 AM



here are some recent happenings in our house!

my pumpkin plants are growing!
and so is everything else I planted. This is the very first year that I have tried gardening, and I think I just may have planted a bit too much in a small space ;) Oh well...
cute little cauliflower!
baby tomatoes! i've been busy going out there with a vibrating toothbrush and helping to polinate them!

took the girls to McD's (ugh) for lunch earlier this week. I remember the days of pleading with Avery to just try a chicken nugget....she now requests 6 of them when we go. Not the healthiest by any means, but thankful that she at least likes them!
And, Olivia....ate almost her whole cheeseburger! Happy that she is learning to try new things, too!

Our family has been spending a lot of time at the High School for Fiddler on the Roof practice! At least 2 nights a week for 2.5 hours at a time.
Should be a great show!
I had to ask Avery to hop in a big high school locker! ;)
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...