Happy Mother's Day to our Nana's! :)

8:25 AM


To Nana Judy, love Olivia
My Nana is 32 years old
My Nana weighs 20 pounds.
My Nana's favorite color is pink
My Nana's favorite food is fruit
My Nana always says "she doesn't say anything a lot"
My Nana cooks the best fruit
My Nana's job is to work at the office
My Nana laughs when a funny thing happens
If my Nana had time, she would love to watch TV
My Nana and I like to pet the doggies
My Nana really loves to play with me and Avery
I LOVE my Nana because she is special

To Nana Dianne, love Olivia
My Nana is 19 years old
My Nana weighs 0 pounds.
My Nana's favorite color is blue
My Nana's favorite food is pizza
My Nana always says "nothing"
My Nana cooks the best chicken
My Nana's job is to work at a school
My Nana laughs when I do funny things
If my Nana had time, she would love to play with me if I was at her house
My Nana and I like to sleep together
My Nana really loves typechatting with Avery
I LOVE my Nana because she loves me back

To Nana Judy, love Avery
My Nana is 60 years old
My Nana weighs 183 pounds.
My Nana's favorite color is orange
My Nana's favorite food is cookies
My Nana always says "ha ha ha"
My Nana cooks the best cookies?
My Nana's job is works at a place called a clinic
My Nana laughs when Daddy tells stories
If my Nana had time, play piano
My Nana and I like to swing on the deck
My Nana really loves me
I LOVE my Nana because she's my grandmommy

To Nana Dianne, love Avery
My Nana is 57 years old
My Nana weighs 180 pounds.
My Nana's favorite color is blue
My Nana's favorite food is chocolate
My Nana always says "hi"
My Nana cooks the best french fries
My Nana's job is to be retired
My Nana laughs when something funny happens
If my Nana had time, she would love to live at my house
My Nana and I like to type chat
My Nana really loves me
I LOVE my Nana because she is my grandmommy

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...