Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day early

This is my 2nd year of having Avery make me a Mother's Day gift at school. I just love to see what that mind of hers will say!

Here is my flower...each petal has a task that she's gonna do for me.
Enlarge it to read the poem and to read the jobs she's going to do! :)
And here is a book she made for me....

gol...tear..."I absaloutley love my mom!" how sweet is that....gol, I love that girl...



And, I just had to take a photo of this paper that came home. If Mrs. S. reads this blog, which I don't think she does, we LOVE YOU....but, just wondering what skill she is supposed to be mastering with this paper....at the end of Kindergarten....

1 comment:

Robyn said...

probably suppossed to "read" the number words but when they are in order?! kinda strange or maybe they gave them no direction at all and they had to figure it out...but probably something to take up time ;) for some they were probably stuck getting the lid off the marker-you know what I mean..love that public education!

have a great mother's day..your girls are so sweet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story