BEAUTIFUL DAY!

10:40 PM

(3 posts in a day....a record I think....you're welcome)

I can't tell you how long we have been waiting for a day like today. It was in the mid 70's here, and we we outside for a couple of hours this afternoon!

I was busy trying to get some planting done, and had to keep Liv busy with something so she wouldn't end up out in the street. I got out some water toys, and there you go...she had herself a little water fight! Avery heard Liv having so much fun, so she had to come outside with her and join the mess! (Liv has been dry since Sunday too (except for night time....YIPPIE!)


green eyed Avery

blue eyed Livie


Piper loved being outside, too. She'll love it even more when she gets shaved next week...then she won't be so warm! This dog is so attached to me it's sick. If I move too far away from her, where her leash doesn't reach to, then she has a major barking/squealing fit. It's getting quite annoying, and summer hasn't even started yet....


I am in NO way a gardener...I have NO idea what I am doing or what is supposed to go with what, but I try. Here is my attempt....

I bought this "fiber optic" grass at Walmart this year....very anxious to see what it will end up looking like! Maybe it's supposed to glow in the dark? I dunno...


This large pot greets you as you come to our door!


We have 3 of these planters around our house. Usually by mid summer they are huge and beautiful!


We played in the water quite a bit, and I made the girls a sprinkler out of our hose. The way that the water looked on their hair was so cool, so we had to take a picture....


the more I look at it, if you didn't know better, you'd think it was lice...eww....


evidence of our fun time....mud on the floors....


and the walls....


can't wait for summer!!!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...