Wednesday, March 25, 2009

so random...

I've been bad at taking an posting photos the last few weeks. Here are 3 that have been on my camera that are worthy of note...

Nana Judy and Bapa Ron came down to visit us a couple weeks ago. We had a fun day, as always, and it was too short of a visit (as always). Here are the girls with Nana doing some computer! Avery always seems to blink...


I have purchased the girls snowsuits for next year already. I think I got them each about 70% off the retail price. I love that they match, but are still different. I LOVE ebay...

Nana Dianne and Bapa Craig sent Avery a gift for doing so well at trying new foods...She has been asking for a bonnet for so long, and she finally got one! Now she's a real "Pioneer"! (again...eyes closed...)

9 comments:

Amy B said...

Great pictures. Love the bonnet...she needs to watch Little House on the Parie.

I love that school desk in the last picture. Do you homeschool?

Alicia said...

I'm loving Judy's sassy hair do! TOO CUTE!!!

Girl, I LIVE on E-Bay! I have to rush home to check the mail so I can slip the package(s) in before the hubby get's home. :o) Great deal on the snow suits!!!

Becky said...

Jennisa - has Avery started to read the Laura Ingalls books? Caitlin LOVED them (to be read to her)and also loved to wear what she called her, "Laura Ingalls Wilder" dress.

Claire said...

Eeeee! I love that bonnet!

Cxx

Jamie said...

Awesome deal on the snow suits, and so cute. I always buy my kids jackets now, for next year.

Jennisa said...

Hey!

I don't homeschool....the desk was an extra from our church!!!

And, yes...she has seen Little House and really likes it. More so, she is enjoying reading the "American Girl" series and loves to be a Pioneer girl!

Annie said...

love the outfit!

Troy & Amy said...

Oh my gosh! LOL! Avery reminds me so much of me! I was addicted to Little House on the prairie when I was little. That's all I ever wanted was to have my hair in braids like Laura and to get a bonnet and a pioneer dress. I remember when I got mine - I wore it around the house quite a bit. I even had a night cap that my mom made. I wore it every night to bed.

Troy & Amy said...

WAY TO GO on the snowsuit find! Those are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story