Monday, March 30, 2009

can i just say again that I LOVE MY JOB? And, the BEST part about it, is the clients that I have. I just LOVE to "meet" new ladies and get to know them over the computer.

A client of mine is just the sweetest thing. I just got done with her blog about a week ago, and she insisted on making some fun aprons for the girls! Just today she sent me some pictures of them! CHECK THEM OUT!


Nicole is working so hard on the aprons for Avery and Livie! And look at her sweet AnniePearl helping Mama!

Here is Avery's apron....how fun!

And here is Livie's! They are just so fun, and I can't wait for the girls to see them!

Thanks Nicole! If you all want another fun blog to read, go check her out here:


3 comments:

MamaBear said...

What a NICE gift! They are incredible! 3 out of the 4 kids at my house today were in their aprons for 1/2 birthday cake baking. Fun times.



Feel better soon Avery!!!

Jamie said...

Those are so cute!!!! How did some people get so much talent, and I got nothing!! lol.

AnniePearl said...

Such kind words, THANK YOU!
The aprons are en route and should arrive by the end of the week.
Hope the girls enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

~N~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story