The JOY of laughter...

6:04 PM


One of the greatest things that a newborn can do to brighten up your day, is to smile. Next, comes the laughter. Olivia has been smiling at us since around Thanksgiving. It has been wonderful to see this little smile get bigger and bigger. I notice that when she hasn't seen me for a while, when we first meet each other's glance, there is a smile so big, that I think she is going to burst! We have been waiting for the laugh to come. Avery laughed at 3 months, and Liv will be 3 months on Wednesday, so we knew it wasn't that far off.

When I came home from work yesterday, I went over to her in her chair. We looked at each other, as we always do, and the huge smile came out. We did the normal silly mommy talk, and some "coochie coo's", and then, she did it...the laugh that we were waiting for...PG, Avery and I all were able to hear it, and Liv did too...although I think she was a bit startled at this new noise! I can't wait to hear more of this precious laugh...

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...