oh the joy....

6:34 AM

of being a sick pregnant mother of 2 sick girls with a nursing dog and 5 puppies.

this is what my night usually looks like:

go to sleep around midnight after making sure that Winnie has enough food and water for the night and the puppies kennel is fairly clean....

wait for Winnie to ring the bell, which is at least 1-2 times a night to go outside, because she is eating and drinking for 6.  when she goes outside, then I need to fill up her water and food, which is usually close to gone....already.  i also have to make sure that i don't let any moths in the house when letting her in, and if i do, then i have to hunt it down and kill it.

i then check in on the puppies to make sure there is no giant mess that needs my attention...

being pregnant, i then have to go to the bathroom, and most likely have a snack because i'm hungry.

then, i lay in bed for at least 10 minutes or so, because falling back asleep when you have a baby jabbing you in the ribs is kind of hard, plus my mind doesn't shut off that easy...

once i fall asleep, one or both, of the two sick girls will wake up.  Usually needing a nebulizer treatment, a glass of water, and then come into bed with me and continue to keep me up for hours on end coughing.  During this time, I am also miserable, because the girls have shared their cold with me, so my head is usually pounding, throat is sore, and nose is clogged.

Once I then again finally fall back asleep, the bell is rung by Winnie again, and the cycle continues.....

sigh.....

good thing i can take a nice un-interrupted nap during the day, otherwise i don't know how much longer this could continue....

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...