29/30 Weeks

5:27 PM

with the change in my due date, I am now 30 weeks, but still thought I'd document that I was at once 29 weeks, too :)




How far along: 30 weeks 
Total weight gain: 22 ish?

Symptoms: headaches, have a cold this week



Maternity clothes: yes
Stretch marks: 1 new one
Sleep: love it, but not getting enough straight hours of it
Best moment of this week: seeing baby on ultrasound, finding out he looks great, and scheduling his birth date
Miss anything: being able to sleep on my back and my tummy
Movement: lots...he is head down now.
Food cravings: cherry berry chiller from McD's, which ours stopped carrying :(
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: yea
Gender: boy
Labor signs:  still about 8-10 contractions a day
Looking forward to: continuing to get ready for baby!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...