my new hobby...

12:05 AM

putting my tail between my legs here, and showing whomever is reading what I have been up to this week. I've always wanted to learn how to sew. So, I ordered a sewing machine and some fabric, downloaded some tutorials, and went to town. I have been busy, and the clothes I have made are FAR FAR FAR from perfect, but anyhow, here they are so far....

Patchwork skirt...

Tiered skirt for Olivia

and one for Avery
This is a reverse knot dress....this is the front....

and the back of it....

This is a round collar dress for Avery, but I got stuck, and don't know how to finish this one. It's supposed to have pockets on the front too, but don't know how to do that yet! :)

A 2 tier American Girl doll skirt....

and some ruffle pants! I made these without a pattern at all. Hope they fit!

I have a long way to go, but at least now I know that I CAN sew! :)

You Might Also Like

2 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...