Saturday, June 25, 2011

my new hobby...

putting my tail between my legs here, and showing whomever is reading what I have been up to this week. I've always wanted to learn how to sew. So, I ordered a sewing machine and some fabric, downloaded some tutorials, and went to town. I have been busy, and the clothes I have made are FAR FAR FAR from perfect, but anyhow, here they are so far....

Patchwork skirt...

Tiered skirt for Olivia

and one for Avery
This is a reverse knot dress....this is the front....

and the back of it....

This is a round collar dress for Avery, but I got stuck, and don't know how to finish this one. It's supposed to have pockets on the front too, but don't know how to do that yet! :)

A 2 tier American Girl doll skirt....

and some ruffle pants! I made these without a pattern at all. Hope they fit!

I have a long way to go, but at least now I know that I CAN sew! :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

WOW! Jennisa- I am SOOOOO impressed! I could never do that! You are so crafty and trendy!

AnniePearl said...

WOWZER! FANTASTIC JOB! Maybe you can start to sew for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story