21 Weeks

10:36 PM


Had my dr appt today!  I measured 22 weeks, and baby's heartbeat was in the 140-150's!  


How far along: 21 weeks (dr decided today that they are not going to move my due date up :(  He was going to, and then he called me and said the original ultrasounds were more accurate...
Total weight gain: 15 lbs
Symptoms: feeling large this week



Maternity clothes: yes
Stretch marks: nothing new
Sleep: I LOVE to sleep
Best moment of this week: The baby started moving a ton on Tuesday...within the next week or so, it should be able to be felt by others!
Miss anything: not so much
Movement: yup! 
Food cravings: nothing 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: BOY
Labor signs:  about 8-10 braxton hicks a day
Looking forward to:  Avery's birthday tomorrow!!!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...