Livie the fish...

9:39 PM

swimming lessons continued this week for miss Olivia. she has been her spunky self during them, and i wonder what kind of things she is talking to her teacher about. it's pretty funny watching a 3 1/2 year old...makes me giggle!

here, Liv is supposed to be learning to put her hands up over her head, and then use her feet and push off the side into the pool...


she has the best teacher...so patient with my fire cracker!


back floats, which Liv is not the biggest fan of...


the next day, she wore her goggles, and it was downright hilarious! Something about kids in goggles, but they look so darn silly! i couldn't get over it!


the goggles didn't help her put her face in the water, but it did make for some bigger bubbles, or so i'm told!


how funny is she?


here, she is with a noodle, paddling away! go Livie!


and she hollered over to me to look at what she could do...this is big news for Liv, I guess...


oh, and one night i peeked in on Liv who was watching a night night show in mom and dad's bed, and I found her like this...

gotta love my Livie boo! :)

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...