Tuesday, January 12, 2010

no time to blog because...

i'm up to my eyeballs in organizing projects

i'm spending all my free time painting

i'm trying to get control of my design waiting list and work as much as i can

i'm being a referee between my girls, who seem to love to not get along

......................................................................................................................................................

life is a bit busy right now, but rest assured i will be back with photos of the girls some day soon!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Bless you, honey! I hope you find some calm times soon!

Cxx

McMommy said...

I love the title of this post and the irony of how you actually really ARE blogging just by posting how you don't have time to post!

I'm totally stealing this from you tonight, if you don't mind. Because like you, I don't have time to blog either! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story