Friday, January 15, 2010

lots on the mind...

it seems as if my brain is constantly thinking these days, and not getting much rest....it is exhausting...

we are in the very beginning of trying to sell our current home and move to another home here in town.

There are hurdles to be jumped and time lines that are sensitive.

There is the choice to do the "safe" thing and not be selfish with what we would like in a house, and then there is the house that is everything that we could want that is a tiny stretch.

Should we be responsible and just go with the house that will be fantastic for us, or go with the one that would be even more fantastic and give us more space to grow?

The one that we can swing, money wise, or the one that we might have to stretch to get into?

It's all so much to think about, and my brain is so very tired...

7 comments:

Chickie said...

saying prayers for you jennisa! i know how you feel though.

god bless!

TressaMOMof3 said...

That is a tough one. When we built our current home, it was a stretch money wise. I wasn't working yet, and we had to rely on dh's income alone. We ended up making it work, and after I started working and making money, it all fell into place. But I am one to play it safe, I would rather have to change again when I could do it, than to take that risk. But it all depends on how much of a stretch it is. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!

MamaBear said...

praying for you...so much to decide!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Good luck with the house.

Heather B. said...

We are going through the exact same thing right now. Our house is on the market and we have been looking. I found one that will S-T-R-E-T-C-H us but is perfect. It is such a hard decision to make. I wish you much luck on this journey. It is stressful but fun!!!

Claire said...

Good luck with this, honey! Praying for you!

Cxx

Sara said...

advice? Well, after 10 yrs of LONGING to move....my thoughts are to NOT settle.....wait and get what you LOVE...it's better in the long run....but who knows...just my rambling thoughts.....you'll do what's best...praying...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story