Friday, October 16, 2009

swap!

As I mention often, I LOVE to swap services! I saw a blog with 2 sisters who turn trash and mismatched stuff into beautiful decor! We got in touch with each other, and a trade was birthed!

Here is what I did for them: (without the orange background, of course!)


And today, here is what arrived at my home from them!!!


I am so excited to find places for all these fun things! :)  Thanks Whitney and Ashley


[Liv loved jumping on the packing paper and listening to it pop!!!]

2 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Cxx

Trendz Studios said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE The new layout...I would LOVE to have that! Can I? Can I pleasssssee??
Hee hee. I know you are NOT busy or anything like that!!
Happy Birthday to my special friend Livvie. I LOVE my hugs. Cute pics......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story