getting fixed...

1:51 PM

I took Piper in this morning to get "the job done". I felt so bad for her. She wasn't able to eat or drink most of last night, and the poor thing was just looking everywhere she could for scraps.

I took her at 8 AM, and I was able to pick her up this afternoon. She's doing, well, as good as can be expected? She just had her ovaries and uterus cut out! Good grief. Just by looking at that face, you feel bad for her, don't you? Ohhh, sweet Piper....

I bandaged her up for a couple reasons. First, my curious girls. They would be wanting to look at her stitches all day and night, and Liv would probably even try to touch her incision. Second, my mothers dog had an episode where she tore out her stitches with her teeth...don't want to go there.

Isn't Liv going to be such a good helper? :) yea right! :)
This is exactly what Piper is doing at this very second. Curled up in a ball, sleeping in her little bed next to me on the couch. I sure hope she feels better soon....

You Might Also Like

5 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...