the pump saga

4:20 PM

So, my pump was on the fritz.

Trying to be prepared, I found another gently used one (with my own tubing) to get me through the rest of Finn's first year.

Said pump arrived, and it was worse than mine.

Messaged with that seller, and was refunded...didn't want me to send back the pump...



on the hunt again....



Found another gently used one (with my own tubing) and paid for it.

Said pump arrived, and the motor and suction was bad.

I called the company to inquire as to the warranty or what was wrong with this pump.  The lady I spoke with took all my info, and told me that the pump was from 2008, and couldn't do anything to help me.... major bummer....

Messaged with that seller, and was refunded...didn't want me to send back the pump...



starting to be super upset about this, and question whether or not I should suck it up and buy a new one.



Found another gently used one (with my own tubing).  Messaged back and forth with VIDEO with the seller, because I wanted to HEAR it and SEE it before it arrived.

Agreed on a price, and said pump arrived....today

BUT, it wasn't the only thing that arrived today....

The company (Medela) that I spoke with on the phone, sent me a BRAND NEW pump motor, battery, and tubing!!!!!!! WHAT?  So, right now, we are up to our eyeballs with pumps....

my life is a sitcom....

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...