26 weeks

1:16 PM


Had my dr appt yesterday with both the surgeon and my OB.  I was measuring 28 weeks, and baby's heartbeat was in the 130's.  Had to have the drink to test for gestational diabetes, and I'm in the clear!  Have another UTI infection...my body is not enjoying pregnancy I guess!

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: around 20


Symptoms:  uti again, exhausted from lack of sleep (puppies)



Maternity clothes: yes
Stretch marks: nothing new
Sleep: haven't had as much as I would like, but hoping that gets better!
Best moment of this week: Winnie had her puppies!
Miss anything: my body functioning properly
Movement: a lot
Food cravings: i love chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: BOY
Labor signs:  no
Looking forward to: school starting!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...