Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Our day started of just peachy, with having to take little Ms Olivia over to her dentist for pictures, x-rays, and impressions.

We first got there, and the first thing that they wanted to do was take an x-ray, which required her to take out her earrings. Those who know Olivia know that she hates to take out her earrings. So, needless to say, we were off to a rough start. I kindly asked if we could do the molds first instead.

Onto the molds. I had warned the hygenist weeks ago that Liv was not going to be an easy one. She proved me right! She cried and cried! But, with some promising of a trip to Walmart, she eventually cooled down.

On to the x-rays....by this time, taking her earrings out wasn't as huge of a deal (thank you Jesus), so we had some x ray fun! According to our dentist, in all the years that he has been fixing teeth, Olivia's mouth/teeth are in the worst 10%. She needs SO much more space, and it's just a mess in there. Take a look for yourself...


Next, more pictures! She got to wear this weird thing in her mouth! ;)


and, Olivia when it was ALL OVER!


We picked up Avery for lunch, and here are my 2 little girls on this Valentine's day!



I helped at Avery's school today for her Valentine's day party, so that was fun!

Then, tonight we all went out for supper, just the 4 of us! Fun times for us!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Tell Olivia, I feel the same way when I have to go to the Dentist! :)

Becky said...

Good gracious, who would have thought that Olivia's beautiful smile would show such potential problems! You must have been aware of this before since you knew she had to have impressions taken, etc. right? Maybe she can make her own "stretcher outer apparatus" from the Play Dough Dentist kit? Yeah, Bapa Craigie was telling me about his spoiling the grandkids gift shopping hehe

It looks as though Valentines day turned out good in the end! I do love Valentines Day and had to spoil my girls too. I even bought heart stickers to jazz up their cards. What a mom nerd I am, huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story