our weekend....

1:59 PM

despite being a bit under the weather, we ventured out in the first snow of the season, to visit our college's "horse barn" petting zoo. Olivia has been quite smitten with horses since she before she was 2, so any time we are able to get her close to horses, we make every attempt!

there were so many fun animals to see. goats, cows, gerbils, pony's, camels, donkeys, sheep, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something!



it was quite chilly out as well, and with 2 girls feeling a bit sick, we bundled up real good!

I think Olivia would have stayed much longer if we would have let her.

a baby camel, even! In our small town! very neat to see that!

Olivia then got to put on a helmet, and go off to the horses! She had a fun time brushing them.

And this is "Solo". She got to ride on him for "2 circles".

she said "this is the best day of my life".

note to self: cold weather, and sick girls, will make their sickness even worse. this was the case.

After lunch and a little rest, the girls wanted to put up their Christmas trees. Olivia was in a very odd mood, and decided that it was just fine to have a backwards shirt and no pants on for this picture. That's my Olivia....
And Avery! The girls didn't finish, as they were really "pooped". I'm sure they'll finish here and there as the days go by.

I had made the girls Thanksgiving outfits (inspiration here here and here) to wear to church today, but ho hum...they were sick. I'm sure we'll find some time to wear them!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...