sewing and blog books

12:13 AM

I sewed a few things today for the girls! :)

An adorable apron skirt,with a matching american girl doll dress for Emah!



and a circle twirl skirt, which looks much better and fun on, then on the hanger!


____________________________________________________________________

Also, this last month I have been busy making blog books for this here blog. I have always wanted to have the blog in print as sort of our family's scrapbook.


Slowly but surely with blurb.com, I have been making a book for each year. So far I have finished 2007, 2008, and 2009. Two of them already arrived, and one is on the way! It's a lot of work to do it, but I know I will be glad that we have these memories in print...

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...