Sunday, December 13, 2009

yes, she is indeed, a pastor's child...

The children put on a little Christmas concert for us today...

It started out well....


They all were singing, and smiling....


Liv started to get antsy, but was still standing with the others!


Um, then, she decided to sit...


and lay down.


and kick her feet...


and talk to the speaker...


and some more laying around...


yea, that pretty much sums up what went on at our church today...
she fits the pastors child mold well, doesn't she? :)

5 comments:

MamaBear said...

ah the stories you'll be able to tell when she's older :) My kids are the only kids who go to Sunday school at my church - I cringe when I think of all the things that could go wrong that first time they are suppose to sing in the front of church.

Your card arrived yesterday and is STUNNING! I gasped when I pulled it out of the envelope.

Janelle said...

I am a pastor's daughter...and oh the stories I have to tell. In the beginning....I was the good little pastors daughter, in the middle teen years...I was the typical rebellious pastors daughter, and now well...my husband is a certified pastor. It has come full circle. We kids got used in a lot of my dads sermons. Those were the days that you just wanted to sink down into the pew. All in all, I liked it. ;o)

Claire said...

Oh bless her! Too funny!

Cxx

Jamie said...

That's hilarious, because I can totally relate!
We got your Christmas card yesterday, it's so beautiful. You out-did yourself girl :)

Trendz Studios said...

oh too funny. GOtta just LOVE that livvie girl. Merry Christmas to you all. LOVE the cards. I still haven't done any...goodness. I am sooo behind...once again....LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story