open house, piper's birthday...

9:47 PM

tonight was open house at Avery's school! the whole family got spiffied up and went on over to check out Mrs. L's classroom!

here's the 1st grader....


I am LOVING her backpack! I got it on ebay this year, but if you want one, they are selling them here.Avery gets her own desk this year, which makes me feel really old.... Here she is putting her supplies in, and out, and in and out....


they had to be in her desk just right....


school starts on Wednesday morning at 8:22, and I don't know if anyone in our house is ready...

____________________________________________________

after open house, we came home to celebrate Piper's birthday!

the girls sang to her while she waited patiently...


they gave her some sort of "puperoni" dog treat! it was a hit with Piper!

(p.s. are my photos taking you all forever to load???)

You Might Also Like

2 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...