today.....

2:47 PM

sweet Finn,

momma woke up exhausted today.

8 weeks of sleeping with a baby has caught up with me.

sleeping next to you all night, awaking to your grunts and sounds...

you are the one who dictates when and how long I sleep....


you were so kind to take a long-er nap this morning for momma...

just what i needed....thank you, my sweet boy!


now, you rest in my arms, again...

i am taking the time to just stare at you, and watch you sleep.

how your nostrils flare...

how your whole body breathes...

how you smile...your little lips are so cute

how your eyelashes are growing....

how much just being held by me, makes you feel safe and secure...


so, while today i began the day being so exhausted, i now am rested,

and thankful,

for this little man of mine....

who i have had the joy of watching sleep for the last 8 weeks...


You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...