Friday, February 5, 2010

i love to...

One of the things I really like to do is re-decorate the girls room. It's one of my favorite things to do! My husband doesn't like it, however, because it means him painting, and me spending a little bit of change.

I have been dreaming up what I want to do in case we move (because, ya know, we DO have a for sale sign up in the front of our house), and I put all my ideas here so you can share in my insanity!

This could change a time or two, but as of right now, this is what I would love for them! I only wish it was this fun to decorate a master bedroom....

9 comments:

Jes said...

Love your ideas for your girls rooms.. It will be fun and colorful with a touch of wimsy..

Claire said...

Oh that is so cute! *I* would like a bedroom like that!

Cxx

Holly said...

I love the pink chandelier!

Sara said...

oh how fun Jennisa! Happy for you . I dream of this day for us too. If people knew of our current kids living arrangements, they would be shocked.....oh well. LOL

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

how fun! Hope you are doing well...love your choices, they will love it :)

Jenna said...

I love those ideas - especially the color. So cute!

A Dog on My Chair said...

Here is some sweet princess vinyl for the wall from Uppercase Living. In almost any pnik color you can think of.
http://graffitiit.uppercaseliving.net/Category.m?CategoryId=178&CatalogId=DEFAULT

Bethany said...

So cute!! I love little girl's rooms. :) I'm decorating my oldest daughter's room now.

Christi said...

just looked at this post. if you do sell your house ***fingers crossed!*** and you want that fabric, i can get it for you here at hobby lobby if you dont have one out your way...fun, fun. i love that wall color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story