9:15 PM

Feeling a little bit better these days. It's crazy how your body changes...even this early on. I don't like to eat anything that is hot right now. I've been having subs from Subway for the last couple days, and man, that's been great! Poor PG has to deal with all this. Before I was pregnant, we could have spagetti and pizza every night of the week and be fine with it. Now, the thought of something warm, YUCK! I'm sure he hopes that passes soon, as do I!I can also tell that this is the second time around, because I seem to be growing faster, even at just around 8 weeks. I remember not showing with Avery till around 18-20 weeks! Pretty crazy how things can stretch faster!Avery is begging me to play Queen and Princess with her, so I better go now...

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...