good grief....

5:54 PM

So, to re-cap....

This is what Piper looked like yesterday morning...before she went and had her face trimmed up.


And then, today, this happened.....look closely...wait for it, wait for it....do ya see it?

The scissor marks on her? Someone decided that Piper needed a full body cut, too. Somebody took the scissors to her and gave her a not-so-great hair cut. Um, it was me....I decided to attempt to trim her up. I had good intentions, honestly I did. She looked stringy and kind of not-so-cute.

PG got home today, and he said, "What on earth did you do to her? It looks AWFUL! She could have even done a better job!" We had a good laugh, and then I called the groomer. She was so sweet and told me to bring her in....

So, now I have a puppy that looks like this.....


And we think she just couldn't be any cuter...



Mommy is sorry, Piper. I learned my lesson...

You Might Also Like

2 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...