Christmas Cards, edition 1

9:34 AM

I hope you enjoy seeing the faces that adorn our walls during this Christmas season!

Our friends! Natalie used to watch Avery for us when she was 1...


I designed her families blog! Quads...wow!


My friend Molly, and her family...Avery and Blake are in the same Kind. class, and she's going to marry him someday {smile}


McMommy and her boys, Matty and Carter...


My friend Mel, the famous MckMama and her family...


Our college friend Laura (who was a bridesmaid of mine) and her family...


Kelley and her sweet boy Carter...


Cynthia and her boys...I have designed 2 of her blogs


And, the sweet Annie Pearl....

If you'd like me to put your photo up here, email it to me @ jennisajoy(at)gmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...