Finn turns T-H-R-E-E

10:15 PM

just like that...here we are!  no longer the cute little blue eyed baby boy, now my toddler growing-up-before-my-eyes blue eyed boy!


Little mister asked for a dinosaur party, so we did just that!  I think I spent a whole $5 on decor, since we have TONS of dinos around the house already!!! :)



The cake turned out oh soooo cute!  I LOVE pinterest!  Finn helped with a lot of it (especially peeling the kisses and eating quite a few!)


We celebrated on the 11th, because, well, why not! :)


He has been interested in yo gabba gabba lately, and was so shocked when he opened up all the characters!!!



on to cake! :)


He wasn't a fan of us singing....in fact, he hid during the song, and popped up just in time to blow out the candles!  He's a shy little fella!





We know how to party!!!


I turn my back for a minute, and this is what my crazy Liv does....a 10 year old in a 3T costume...um, nope!


that's much better!



He would fly around and rescue the girls.  He gives superman hugs and kisses as his power!





Little guy could not be any cuter!  He is sooooo loved!


You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...