Christmas Adam :)

10:39 PM

some may ask why there are more pics of Finn on this good ol blog of mine than the girls...

this is why....



enough said..... ;)

our elf, Buddy, made a really nice zip line in our house this week!  Finn enjoyed hitting him with the light saber like a pinata...i moved the poor guy....

I bought this train gingerbread kit thinking how fun it would be with the kids.
Liv was begging me to do it, and I kept telling her that we had to wait until I could get myself all ready for it...

little did I know...

This is what it was supposed to look like...



this is ours...i mean mine.  This thing was so stinking hard to do.  Add in a toddler trying to pick candy off of it and eat it, and then the candy balls rolling off the table and the dog getting it, and the 9 year old saying "this isn't what I thought it was going to be...why didn't you get a gingerbread house instead?"

so yeah....about 5 minutes after we took this picture, the thing fell apart...
dumb....


And, one of the best things about living where we do, is getting to see the deer in the winter.  I will never grow tired of this view, and I think mr Finn quite enjoys seeing them, too :)

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...