water bugs

9:40 PM

Feels like we were in the water all day today. At swimming lessons, wading pool, small pool outside, and then back to the wading pool. Whew....hope they sleep good tonight!

Here's Liv as we were playing in our pool in the backyard



And, Avery....love this look she's giving me....


We then realized that our pool is such a bore in comparison to the FREE wading pool. Even thought I had a headache, I took both girls over for some water fun!

Liv LOVES the water. Quite unlike her sister, she has no fear.



She had to go deep to where her sister was playing.


And, crawling in the shallow end! I had to keep reminding her to keep her chin up!


It only confirms....my 2 children are VERY opposite from each other...



post signature

You Might Also Like

6 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...