my very own overnight date

10:15 AM

I admit, I have been an over-protective parent. It is a fact, I am aware.

It is also a fact that I have not spent a day/night away from Liv for all of her 20+ months of life, and have only spent 2 nights away from Avery (while in the hospital giving birth) for all of her 6 years of life.

BUT, my hubby and I are going to go on an overnight date...can you believe it? We are staying in a super nice hotel, doing some shopping, eating out, and spending time with each other. It's been 6 years since we've been alone. Gol, when I write that out it sounds like a really long time.

Whatever the case, we're doing it. My kiddos will be safe in the arms of Nana and Bapa! Hopefully I'll be okay without them.....

post signature

You Might Also Like

8 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...