another phone dump

9:26 PM

Liv and her student teacher, Miss P.


Livie had Karissa over for a playdate during the last week of school!  We went for ice cream, and then the girls played for a couple hours!

We got the hoses hooked up, and it turns out that Finn is not hesitant AT ALL with the water.  He got right in there and played with the freezing cold water!

Not sure what this is at all.....

Sister brother selfie at church!

Hanging out...

With all the babies that were born when Finn was, there was only ONE other boy, Ethan.  So, they are getting to be friends!  Ethan loves to hug and kiss Finn!


I wanted to copy Pottery Barn Kids with their large wood planks, so I went to the restore in town, spent $3.75 on some old barnwood planks.  I glued the planks together, had hubby cut them, and then I stained a bit over the white paint.  Next, traced out mr man's name, and I think I'm still going to rough it up a bit before I call it done....

and this is going over his window because....who doesn't love Friday Night Lights?

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...