so random, and Laura Ingalls Play

12:22 AM

Olivia....sometimes she is just a gem....

I have to write this down so I remember how to describe this girl's spunk and sass....
Yesterday afterschool, she was sitting on the couch.  I noticed that she was sucking on one of her fingers, and I told her, "Liv, that's gross!  Look how dirty your hands are!  They probably have bathroom germs, friend germs, and outside germs all over them! YUCK"  Then she looks at me, and continues to lick every. single. other. finger.  Notice I didn't tell her NO, but just was advising her to stop.  This child of mine.....she is something!

She and I went to Walmart the other night, and she HAD to get a water.... The expiration date on it was for 2017, so we had a running joke that she better finish it soon.  Well, here she is....with her empty water bottle!


I caught little mister the other day stacking his animals.  It may not seem like much, but there are 5 of them, and he actually got them in the right order, and they stood up.  Not only that, but they weren't on the base the right way, so I just thought it was the greatest thing....

apparently he did too!

Avery's homeschool group put on a Laura Ingalls Wilder play this evening!  They did such a great job!  Avery is sooooo tiny compared to them all!






Avery played Rose Wilder Lane :)










It was uber hot, and Finn is coming down with a cold, but he still looked dashing in his purple polo!

Avery with "Laura" and "Ma"


 and "Mary"....

and "Alfonzo" and "Pa"...
It was a grand time!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...