things to remember...

12:21 AM

Liv's language has increased a lot in the last week. She now will attempt to copy sounds that we make to her. New words in the last week: toe, eye, nose, mom, hi and I'm sure there are more I am forgetting...

__________________________________________________________________

Avery has 2 days of school left until she is officially a 1st grader. It's starting to sink in that I am going to have both girls with me all day every day all-summer-long. They are at a stage where they are not getting along the greatest. Throw in potty training, and a puppy, and you have a delightful mix of a very-long-day.

__________________________________________________________________

I have had the itch to re-design my site and my design site, so I've been working on that lately. I have been trying to organize all of the different options with the blog design stuff. If you're bored, go on over and let me know if you can navigate it well!

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...