10:24 PM

I just need to shout, as loud as I can, that this Dell laptop of mine is driving me CRAZY!!! You'd think that with "Karl" the computer dude coming over and spending 90 minutes tearing apart the innards of my computer, that it would work, right? Well, a normal computer would, but not my Bernice! My Dell guy Deepak called again today, and we spent an hour taking EVERYTHING off of my computer, and he re-installed my hardrive. So, that means nothing that was here on my computer is here now. I've had to transfer everything to my external hd. There are still some obvious bugs that are coming up with Bernice, and I am so frustrated. I just want a computer that works, is that too much to ask?

Dell....I got major beef with you...

post signature

You Might Also Like

5 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...