Avery's Room...

9:00 AM

I thought that since many of you have not seen Avery's room, I would give you a sneek peak into one of my ONLY works of art...if you even want to call it that. When we purchased our home in April '05, the first room I tackled was Avery's. I had seen an idea in a Pottery Barn magazine, so I thought I would attempt it on my own! My mother and I spent quite a long time measuring out each wall to figure out the square size, then putting up the blue chalk lines...it was a long night, let me just say that. The whole job of painting it took about 12 hours. By the time I was done, I decided that as long as we live here, this room will NOT be repainted again! I like how it turned out, and it seems like Avery thinks her room is pretty cool! Job well done, I would say!



You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...